Dr. Gallagher, our Physician Assistants, and the entire BV Derm staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of our community. We are continually evaluating our health and safety procedures during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. We will update this page as new information emerges.
We are following important guidelines from several agencies:
We are taking steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Screening all patients and staff for respiratory symptoms and fever.
- Thorough office deep-cleaning procedures using products recommended by the CDC.
- Complete cleaning of exam rooms and contact surfaces after each appointment and patient interaction.
- Minimizing the number of staff and patients in the office at any given time.
- All BV Derm employees will wear masks at all times while in the office setting and scrubs will be professionally laundered daily and worn only in the office setting.
- We are offering expanded telemedicine hours from 7:30 am to 6 pm to address low-urgency cases.
We are asking patients to follow important new procedures:
- Call us to book an appointment at (303) 604-1444.
- When you arrive, please wait in your car and a medical assistant will call you when we are ready to begin your appointment.
- A Medical Assistant will meet you at the front door and take your temperature before escorting you inside.
- Face masks are required. Please bring your own personal mask.
- No one other than scheduled patients (and guardians, if needed) may attend appointments.
- Walk-in care is not available.
- Reschedule your appointment if you have developed cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or any symptoms of Coronavirus.