Dr. Gallagher, our Physician Assistants, and the entire BV Derm staff are dedicated to the health and well-being of our community. We are continually evaluating our health and safety procedures during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic. We will update this page as new information emerges.
We are following important guidelines from several agencies:
We are taking steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff:
- Thorough office deep-cleaning procedures using products recommended by the CDC.
- Complete cleaning of exam rooms and contact surfaces after each appointment and patient interaction.
- Minimizing the number of staff and patients in the office at any given time.
We are asking patients to follow important new procedures:
- Call us to book an appointment at (303) 604-1444.
- Walk-in care is not available.
- Reschedule your appointment if you have developed cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or any symptoms of Coronavirus.